Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Battling the 48kg Curse

I can safely say I have fully recovered.  So far this week I have managed to train every single day (taking turns between barbell stuff and bodyweight training).

The good news is I wasn't as weak as I thought I was (prior to being sick).  Good thing I kept a training log. If you have never kept a training log, I suggest you do.  It really keeps things in perspective.

The not so good news is I'm still on the skinny side.  I've regained some of the mass I lost, but it's a long way from my peak.

The great news is it now takes a shorter time for me to regain my lost mass as compared to before.  That's muscle memory doing its work.

Hopefully, with consistent training and consistent eating habits I'll reach my previous peak.  Who knows?  I might even surpass it.

No comments: