Monday, December 27, 2010

Squat Day and some McGyver Moves

Today's squat day. I did front squats and back squats. I'm growing more confident in training solo now. Perhaps it's because I've devised a crude safety catch system. Wanna know how? I just used my sofa and a pair of dining chairs as my safety catch.

My 'safety catch'...very crude. But it'll do. And please, excuse the mess in the background.

Yes yes. It's not that safe. But it'll do for now. While my squats are not that impressive. While it's still on the light side.


I am however, looking for something more permanent in nature. I did my shopping around. Got hold of a few quotations and although it is possible to procure the item now, it is not sensible to do so.


Perhaps later. As they often say, good things come to those who wait.


And for now, I shall wait.

No comments: