Friday, March 15, 2013

Bodyweight Buttsercise

Okay, so right now I am following a training programme that uses the Pull/Push/Legs concept.  I've been enjoying some nice gains for my upper body, but I feel like I'm not hitting my glutes as much.  And you know how we girls love to focus on our booty.

So I asked Jay Ferruggia about how I can add on some additional glute exercises without risking overtraining.  And he gave me this simple glute exercise template that I can actually do everyday. No equipment necessary.  Which means I can do this anywhere.

So here's the the list of exercise

Bird Dogs 3 x 10
Glute Bridge 3 x 20
Clam Shells 3 x 20
Lying Side Abduction 3 x 20

I reckon you should do this as a circuit. And below are the videos for the exercises.

Bird Dog


Glute Bridge


Clam Shells


Lying Side Abduction

No comments: