Friday, November 13, 2009

Bad Ass Bob

The Biggest Loser Asia is airing soon. And like the US version, the Asia version would have a male trainer and a female trainer. For those who are familiar with the programme, you'd know Jillian's the brutal, in your face trainer while Bob is more of a motivator.

But checkout the video below, showing Bob getting his claws out. Entertaining stuff. But also it shows that it's all in the mind. You can achieve anything if you focus and stop giving excuses. Oh, I discovered this vid when I was browsing through DailyMuscle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you watch the latest biggest loser? the only group that left was Jillian's, so motivator vs the brutal instructor, obviously the motivator down.

Aizan Suhaira said...

Some people do respond well to being motivated the soft way. Me, I need my ass kicked in order for me to improve myself. Career wise or exercise wise. Of course, since I don't have my own trainer, I do my own ass-kicking. Mwahahahahhaha...