Monday, November 2, 2009

Work that booty, baby!

Ouch ouch ouch. My butt hurts. Right. Before you get any funny ideas in your head, let me tell you that it is my gluteal muscles that are hurting. Got you there, didn't I? And here you are, thinking of naughty thoughts!

Anyway, as you may know I am naturally skinny. And a woman with hardly any body fat at all means a woman with tiny breasts. Sigh... so since I can't do much about increasing the size around my chest area without resorting to implants, I decided to focus on my butt instead. Woohoo!



And nothing works your gluteal muscles more than regular squats, split squats (hold a pair of dumbells and you're really gonna work that butt into overtime), and lunges (again, a pair of dumbells would increase the intensity of the workout).

The workouts definitely work. Have actually received compliments on how cute my butt is. Teeheehee.....

2 comments:

DailyMuscle said...

and not to forget...stiff legged deadlifts for the hamstrings and butt. Well developed hamstrings = awesome butt. :D

Anonymous said...

"hold a pair of dumbells and you're really gonna work that butt into overtime", ooohh..my trainer did ask me to do that squat, but I can't, hmm wonder if I did that..how my butt will looks like..hahaa