Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I was at DM's Body Transformation Camp


Finally, after many failed attempts I have made it to DM's Body Transformation Camp. This is the second time DM and Coach Herny have conducted a free trial week for the camp. It's still not too late to join them. If you'd like to give it a go, you can do so by clicking this link.

Anyway, I finally met my blog-o-buddy Adeline, Coach Herny and 0f course DM (whom I've not met up with for quite some time). I had fun doing all the workouts although I do feel laboured doing them. It has been sometime since I did this kind of workouts. Usually I just hit the weights which is just as taxing, but I guess my body has adapted to that kind of training (that is my excuse lah, at least. Hehehehhe... Won't make fasting as an excuse as other people were fasting too and that didn't stop them, did it?)

I can't quite remember what the workout entailed. There were Y squats, walking Y lunges, burpees, spiderman crawls, jumping jacks, 1 leg deadlifts... classic Turbulence Training, I reckon. And oh yeah, I did an embarrassing 50 half pushups on the pushup challenge. But in my defense, I maintained proper form throughout. And to me, that's more important (lame excuse again... pbtthhhhhh).

I'd definitely recommend the camp to anyone who wants to maintain their general health and fitness and of course to those who are seeking for fat-loss the NATURAL way. It's the best and PERMANENT way to lose the flab and what's more, it doesn't cost a bomb or have nasty side effects. Plus, you make new friends. Cool, huh?

So if you're interested on the free trial, head on over here. Trust me, it's worth it.

No comments: