Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sick and bored

Gosh.  When it rains, it pours.

  1. Work has been challenging lately, more challenging than usual (which is good, or else I might get complacent)
  2. I am working long hours.  Must make a point to get off by 6pm.. therefore, working hours must be extremely productive.
  3. I fell sick... bronchitis.  So need to rest well and lay off strenuous exercise
  4. I lost weight. No surprise there.
I am growing bored of strictly powerlifting.  I think I've let complacency set in.  I also discovered my mobility has been suffering quite a bit.  What I need is a change of programme.  At least for the next few weeks.  So I got myself Travis Stoetzel's 28-day Muscle Formula.  Yeah, yeah.. I thought my days of following other people's programmes ares over too.  But I needed a change.  No strict powerlifting stuff.  And I'm a bit lost on how to start things.

Plus I have actually been following this guy's blog for some time and I have to say I am quite impressed with his style of training.  So heck... I'll just give it a go.  If I have the time I'll try to write a review for each new workout that I have to endure under this programme.

No comments: