Monday, September 30, 2013

Deload Week

It's been a great couple of months of training.  I particularly love the last 5 weeks of it as the programme incorporates more explosive movements like the clean and press and also more bodyweight iso hold stuff e.g. front lever and frog stands.

I've been seeing a lot of progress and am back at 50kg.  I don't feel sluggish at all but the training has left me a bit beat up.  Made it a point to have a massage session.  Now my body feels a bit better.  And I'll have a deload week before embarking on a brand new programme.

A cursory view sees Mr. Ferruggia concentrating more on building strength with a day per week dedicated on power and strongman stuff.

Looks promising.

2 comments:

torresinchina said...

hey aizan,

which squat rank did you purchase from weider? i'm checking the site out and i only see the POWER CAGE from keys fitness.

http://www.weidermalaysia.com/catalog_free_weight.php

thanks and KEEP SQUATTIN'!

Aizan Suhaira said...

Hallo torresinchina

It's this one exactly:
http://www.weidermalaysia.com/images/free_weights/STRENGTH3_KPS-PC.jpg

Got it for RM1900 and is still serving me well.

On a sidenote, if you manage to find a place which sells trapbars in Malaysia (or if you're looking for ppl to organize a group buy) let me know.

Thanks for dropping by the blog!