Sunday, February 6, 2011

Rabbit Plans

Gong Xi Fa Cai! The year of the rabbit has arrived. New year, new goals. There are the things I plan to do this year:

  1. Attend Kettlebell Classes - Like I've mentioned before, I'm curious. And I don't mind shelling out a bit of cash to learn.
  2. Certification - I guess sooner or later I would want to be a certified fitness junkie. Perhaps I'd do it sooner rather than later. I've been doing some research on various certification bodies. The determining factor will not be how popular a certification is (because there are popular certifications out there, but the module is pretty much crap), but I'd place more emphasis on content. I don't plan to be a trainer anyway so why should I conform just to be accepted?
  3. Improve on my lifts - that goes without saying
  4. Read more - I'm always thirsty for knowledge. And there's so much to learn out there. I need to satiate the nerd in me.

Okay. Four is enough. For now. Maybe when I'm done with #1 and #2 (#3 and #4 is ongoing) I'll think of something else to do.

No comments: