Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Series of Unfortunate Events

My car has been acting up. It's been in the workshop for close to 2 weeks now. I've been hitching rides to and from work from a colleague who lives nearby and kind enough to pick me up from my place of residence.

It is a very busy period at the office. Work seems to overflow despite the additional team members. I come home extremely tired, and if no one picks me up and have dinner with me I tend to sleep without having a meal.

Training is out of the question. Totally exhausted, lacking nutrition... I'm just happy I can still walk. Hopefully when work subsides a bit I will have more energy. Right now I am so drained I'm hardly able to type this out.

Okay. I'm off to sleep. Yeah, it's only 8pm. But I'm super tired. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

No comments: