Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Wish List

Last year I managed to get one very important item in my inexhaustable wishlist: the squat rack. It has turned out to be one of the better investments I have ever made. It is also a great conversation piece. Not many girls have a squat rack sitting in their living room.

This year, I would like to cross off one more thing on my wishlist: to join Jason Ferruggia's Inner Circle.

Basically I will get 12 months' worth of membership and with the membership I get a brand new programme each month. I am not sure if I can get access to previous programmes posted in the Inner Circle. It would be a fantastic bonus if I do.

It is pretty clear that I am reverting to following other people's programme. But I guess I am simply not ready to design stuff on my own. I either over simplify or over complicate things. Goes to show I still have a long way to go.

The cost of the membership is US$147. Equivalent to MYR460. Not that pricey to be honest. I can afford it for sure. It definitely cost much less than the typical 10 sessions with a trainer. Would definitely get it soon.

No comments: