Sunday, July 8, 2012

Another training programme and a new toy

I have finally completed all 4 phases of Uncaged and I am blown away by the huge progress I have made so far.  People are definitely noticing I am getting bigger (in a good way).  I am now on to the next Jason Ferruggia programme which everyone else in the Inner Circle is currently doing.

Some of the exercises require the aid of the resistance band and I also thought it was high time I acquired one.  I don't know why on earth I didn't buy them much earlier.  There are quite a number of exercises that I can  do with just a single resistance band.

Bought a blue "Gym in the Pocket" resistance band at my friendly neighbourhood Fitness Concept
Over the course of 1 day acquiring it, I have used the band for:


  1. Tricep pushdowns
  2. Shoulder dislocations
  3. Woodchops
  4. Assisted pullups
  5. Resisted glute bridge (I totally underestimated how tough this would be)
I have a feeling I'm gonna need to get the green (which provide the strongest resistance) band soon enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is your goal to get fitter or to put on some bulk?

Aizan Suhaira said...

When I first started going to the gym, it was to put on some bulk.

But then I got some bulk but I felt like crap.

So now my goal is get fitter.
Ironically, I gained more muscle than I ever did before when I changed goals.