Sunday, July 29, 2012

Week 1 of Ramadhan.

The training programme I am currently following requires training 4 days a week.  But I have received the OK to skip day 4 and just stick to training 3 days a week.  Which is sweet, especially during the fasting month.

I don't know about the others but I feel more pressed for time during this fasting month.  Probably because I make it a point to sleep an hour earlier than usual.  Plus I am cooking my own meals now.  Although to be honest it doesn't require a long time.  Maybe I'm not used to it yet.

Last Friday I changed my workout schedule and trained before iftar instead of after iftar.  I timed it carefully so that I didn't have to suffer long and can quench my thirst soon after I complete my training.  I didn't feel weak at all but the having said that, it was a deload week so there wasn't a lot of weights involved.

Tomorrow, the real challenge will come as I start Phase 2 of the programme.  Shall keep you posted of the outcome.

No comments: