Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year Updates

Let me just start things off by wishing everyone a happy 2013.

Ok,  Let's move on.  Now for some updates:


  1. Been going for my Krav Maga class consistently for about a month now.  Practiced knife fighting the other day and totally decimated my sparring partner.  Feels good.
  2. When I first started Krav Maga I got winded easily when we do sprints.  Yesterday, I discovered I didn't gasp for air that much anymore and my breathing has become more stable.  Nice! 
  3. Lately I have been experimenting with drinking my vege juice rather than eat carbs before training.  Energy is not affected.  I feel fine.  I shall continue with this.
  4. I have reduced my calorie intake lately.  It's not on purpose, I've been a bit busy and I tend to forget to eat when I'm busy.  I've leaned out more but maintained my muscle mass.  I'm looking pretty good.  
  5. New year, new training programme.  Mr. Ferruggia is incorporating a Pull/Push/Leg system rather than the more traditional Upper Body/Lower Body system.  So far it's looking pretty bad ass.  Gonna go all out.
Yep, so that's pretty much sums up my updates for this new year.  Will keep you posted.



No comments: