And then you have the internet. The internet could be a good friend or a sneaky bastard. It feeds you with a wealth of information. But not all of the information are legit. You have to sift through a lot of junk to get to the gems.
As for me, I prefer to read books to get some credible facts. Ehem... since I got myself an iPad I have procured quite a few fitness books. Some of which I've already read through. And many more still to be read. Here's a list of what I've read and what I'm about to read:
- Power to the People - Pavel Tsatsouline (I recommend that anyone who is interested in strength training to read this book first and foremost)
- Enter the Kettlebell - Pavel Tsatsouline
- Starting Strength - Mark Rippetoe
- The Poliquin Principles - Charles Poliquin
- Beyond Bodybuilding - Pavel Tsatsouline
Yeah I know. I have quite a few of Pavel Tsatsouline's books. He has a way of explaining complex fitness science concepts in a simple way. It makes learning easier. And it makes the information stick in your head. That's what good teachers do.
Do you have any fitness books that is a particular favourite? Care to share?