Plus points of having a home gym:
- I don't have to pay gym membership anymore. It improves my cashflow.
- I don't have to deal with other people's sweat.
- No more parking problems.
- No more fuming at people who hog the equipments.
- The environment. When you go into a gym you see people exercising. When you go home, the first thing you'll see is the couch.
- I like the routine of going to the gym. There have been many times when I plan to workout at home but ended up playing Mafia Wars instead.
- I like observing people.
- Did I mention about the environment? Oh, yes I did.