Monday, February 1, 2010

Long weekend update.

Another round of Meathead Workout B under my belt and I'm feeling really good.

This weekend I decided to take it slow and stay at home instead of the usual back to back partying. Just met up with some friends, played a few rounds of pool and then it's back home. Admittedly, I didn't workout on Saturday and Sunday. Just practiced my pull ups and chin ups for a few minutes (maybe seconds) and I was then on my laptop playing Mafia Wars and later on watched the Federer-Murray final on TV.

Only today did I decided to exercise. It's just a short 30-minute workout but don't be fooled. It's still a tough one which left me in a pool of sweat. Anyway, I've decided to take it slow and not be too anal about how many times I workout in a week.

Three times of intense workouts should be sufficient. I think it's the worrying about filling my 'workout quota' that has gotten my lazy of late. Must not be too obsessed. Must remind myself of that.

Okay. That's it. I'm off for a chocolate milk. Tata!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!