Saturday, June 26, 2010

Body Transformation Camp *Like!*

I'm very sure that DailyMuscle's readership far outstrips mine, but heck. I'm still gonna do this write-up anyway. DM is doing his most ambitious project yet, which is the DailyMuscle Body Transformation Camp.


Ever heard of 'bootcamps' where a group of people work together under the watchful eyes of trainers? Yeah, it's something similar to that but knowing DM, I know the methods he'll be using is whole lot more fun. It's primarily for those who have some weight to lose and also for those who are trying to get leaner.

So yeah. I'm won't be participating. But I might drop by on a Saturday morning to see DM and the crew in action. Oh by the way, classes are conducted at Taman Rimba Kiara in TTDI. The schedule goes like this:

TTDI (Taman Rimba Kiara)
Tuesday: 6.30pm - 7.30pm
Thursday: 6.30pm - 7.30pm
Saturday: 9.00am - 10.00am

But it's best if you guys head over here to know more about this cool new transformation camp DM is doing. He even has a teaser video up (my friends loved the video). I think it's still not too late for you to sign up. I'm excited as heck about this project. I hope a mass-gaining camp is on the works...

4 comments:

ArsheedA said...

Hi Babe!
Once u check it out...lemme knw your view ya ;)

DailyMuscle.com said...

Just realised you did this! Thank you!

Aizan Suhaira said...

ArsheedA: Yep, will write a review of it (if DM allows me to check him out in action). And oh, welcome to my humble little blog.

DM: My pleasure!

ArsheedA said...

hahaha Aizan! im joining them oredi. just need sumthing different to sweat out. im bored with gym & had enuff with yoga ;)

keep posted beb! enjoy reading your blog *thumbs up*