Thursday, December 10, 2009

The reason why

It's not surprising if anyone who reads this blog claims that it is very much Turbulence Training themed. While it is not intentional, I do admit that I am very influenced with the 'TT Lifestyle' (hmm... maybe I should copyright this term then sell it off to Mr. Ballantyne. Mwahahaha).

You see, I am not very well versed in all things health and fitness. And there was a time when I frequent the gym without any sort of workout plan at all. Admittedly, I saw results but unfortunately I plateaued pretty quickly.

So when I found out about TT I breathed a sigh of relief because the workout plans have already been prepared and all I have to do is execute it. Of course, there are many other effective workout programmes out there - P90X being one of them - but I do not like to confuse myself with too many 'schools of fitness'. TT works well for me, and I'm gonna stick to it. And perhaps when one day I feel like it doesn't give me as much a challenge as it did earlier, I'll move on to something else.

1 comment:

Rajan said...

Aizan: I think all of us will be skewed towards something. Like me, i am skewed towards weight training. I have another friend who also has a fitness blog and his is more to cardio and running marathons. But i think the central message is the same - leading a fit and healthy lifestyle and loving it.