Tuesday, December 29, 2009

With Modifications

Today, it was supposed to the third time I executed Workout C of the Lean and Jacked programme. I did the first part of the workout well enough, but my right knee wasn't feeling too good so I skipped the Kettlebell/Dumbbell 555.

But I didn't entirely cheat, though. For compensation I did a little circuit of my own which still left me drenched with sweat. Here it is, Aizan's mini circuit:

Dumbbell swings - 50x
Pushups - 12x
X body Mountain Climbers - 15x per side

I did four sets of the above. It is a sissy circuit compared to the Kettlebell/Dumbbell 555. But hey, it's better than nothing. It still left me feeling good. And gives a chance to rest my knees.

And oh, I did another slight modification in the first part of the workout. Instead of doing pull-ups, I upgraded it to pull-ups with knee ups. Yup, I wanted some extra abdominal work.

No comments: