Thursday, March 25, 2010

Freestylin'

It's a workout night tonight but I'm actually not in the mood to follow my TT plan. For a change, I'm gonna fool around with different combinations of moves and me thinks this is a good time to try out Mike Geary's express workout which consists of two basic moves. See below:

  • Dumbbell squat & press
  • Pullups
But perhaps instead of doing pullups or chinups, I'll change it to chinups with knee ups to work on my abs a bit more. Next I plan to throw in an arms superset:

  • Skullcrushers
  • Bicep curls
And if I manage not to collapse after the two supersets, I'll finish up with some jackknives AND some dumbbell swings (it remains to be seen though, whether my masochistic tendencies will prevail). Yeah that's about it. I'm just posting this up so I can look it up if I feel like doing my own thing again in future.

No comments: