Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Programme - MGS


After slightly more than half a year doing Turbulence Training, I felt like I wanted to do something different. Don't get me wrong, TT is fantastic and perfect for anyone - from the newbies to the advanced. But yeah, I'm always looking for something new and I felt that while TT is great, its focus is more on fat loss rather than muscle building.

And I'm trying to gain mass as much as possible.

Enter Muscle Gaining Secrets, which is a brainchild of Jason Ferruggia. I think Mr. Ferruggia's programme is more suitable for me as its focus is entirely on muscle gain rather than fat loss. Yup, I've purchased his programme and tonight was the first time I followed his training plan.

Unbelievably, there were only two supersets to do (which equals to 4 moves). Feeling a little cocky, I thought this was gonna be very easy. Hehehehe... I was wrong. It has gotten me sweating and I definitely suffered - which is a good thing.

Can't wait for the next workout!

No comments: