We're working on that, though. We're working on strengthening the quads. Today was legs day and my quads are feeling like jelly. Heck, perhaps even jelly doesn't wobble as my legs wobble now.
But I know this phase shall pass. And my quads will get stronger. All I have to do is work on it harder.
It's interesting how your attitude towards training can spill over to your attitude towards life. Or your attitude towards life spill over to your attitute towards training.
- If you're weak at something, work on it. You'll get better.
- There is no such thing as a bad training session. You will experience setbacks, plateau, etc. But there's always a way to work around it.
- When you reach new achievements, be proud of it. You deserve it.
- Be humble. You think you're lifting a lot? There will always be someone better than you.
- Take a break every once in a while. It'll make you better and stronger when you start again.
- Diligence and hard work will pay dividends
- Equip yourself with knowledge. Do not follow blindly. You'll save a lot of time, money and energy that way