Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Keep it Simple

Okay, first up: My training schedule is up and running full speed ahead. I train almost daily but I'm keeping my training sweet and simple. Just one compound lift a day, except for upper body day. The upper body can take more heat than the lower body. Well at least for me it's true.

It's basically Squats/Overhead Presses (with pushups and backrows supersets afterwards)/Deadlifts/Rest Day.

Rinse and repeat. I was omitting squats from my training for quite a while. Maybe I've overtrained it somewhat. And it came to a point where I kind of started loathing it. So I didn't train squats for some time. I only recently started training squats and I'm starting to fall in love with it all over again.

I'm pretty happy with the training arrangement. Until the day I get bored again, then I'll switch it up one more time.

For now, I'm just keeping it plain and simple but intense (read: heavy).

No comments: