Monday, January 3, 2011

Under the Weather

Crazy weather these days, huh? One minute it's hot as heck and the other minute it's raining cats and dogs. It's no surprise that I keep on falling sick. Weird weather takes a toll on me. But I'm trying to fight it.

Antibiotics aside, I'm still working out. I took Friday and Sunday off since I was too tired to do anything. Heck, even slept with a sweater on and the fan off.

Still not feeling in the pink today but trudged ahead with the training. It's pretty toned down though:

Benchpress
20kg x 12 reps (warmup)
25kg x 8 reps
32.5kg x 5 reps (3 sets)

Overhead press
20kg x 8 reps (warmup)
22.5kg x 5 reps (5 sets)

2 comments:

Rajan said...

Aizan: Yeah getting sick really affects your workout performance. I hate it too. But your workout seems pretty intense still. So good job. :-)

Aizan Suhaira said...

No lah... I don't think it was intense enough. And it was actually just floor presses not benchpress. Less intense. Definitely.