Friday, April 30, 2010

Pushmore Foundation Series - Lessons 2 & 3

Yahoo! I've finished my foundation series classes at Pushmore and I must say that I've learnt a lot. Proper technique and form is really important and I think this class is worth the fees imposed.
Anyway, below are the stuff I learnt on Day 2 and Day 3.

Day 2
1. Press
2. Push Press
3. Push Jerk

Workout challenge:
3 DB Presses
5 DB Push Presses
7 DB Push Jerks
(I used a 10lbs DB)

As many sets as possible in 5 minutes (I think it was 5 minutes. Can't quite remember)

Day 3
1. Deadlift
2. Sumo squat deadlift - shrug errr... sorry, I can't remember the name of this particular move. Haihh... my memory is failing me and I'm only 30

Workout challenge
3 Medicine ball cleans
3 Pushups
(I used a 5kg medicine ball)

As many sets as possible in 7 minutes - I managed 12 sets.

So yeah, that has so far been my learning experience at Pushmore. I think I'm gonna give them a shot and go for a 1-month trial. See whether I can fit them in my schedule.

No comments: