Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cili padi

Yeah, the advanced strength training course I went to was great. Left me with a good feeling and I felt that maybe, MAYBE one fine day I might just drop everything and become a trainer myself. But that's just a dream. It's a great dream, definitely do-able. But still it is just a dream.

Anyway, I was thinking... maybe I should get a strength coach since I'm obviously into this lifting stuff. Okay, perhaps not a strength coach but a personal trainer who knows what he's talking about when it comes to weights.

I've already accepted the fact I can't get any bigger. But I know I can get stronger. There are quite a few people who are actually impressed I could do pushups (yes, you may roll your eyes now). I wonder if their jaws would drop if they see me do some clean and press (no, I can't do this yet unfortunately).

So. Any trainers out there wanna take up the challenge of training me? Mwahahahhahaha....

No comments: