Thursday, May 13, 2010

I won! I won!

Confession: I have not won a contest in ages. Heck, I can't remember the last time I won one. Maybe not ever. Sad, huh?

BUT! My luck has changed for the better and it is my utmost pleasure to announce that I have won a contest organized by DM. Woohoooo!! Feels good, no doubt about that. Read here to know what the contest was all about.

The prize? A 2-day Advanced Muscle & Strength Development course to be conducted by Mr. Jerrican Tan, CSCS. The man is one of the most prominent figures in the Malaysian fitness industry. So yeah, this is gonna be fab.

Looking forward to attend the course. I am so excited! And special thanks to DM for selecting me as the winner. I'm definitely not gonna waste such a fantastic opportunity.

1 comment:

Mrs. Hanani said...

congrat!! Now you found something so priceless on you..kan.