Sunday, May 23, 2010

The.. uhh... aftermath

I had my reservations prior to attending the advanced strength training course. Not about the quality of the course but more about the quality of me as an attendee. It is after all an advanced class. It didn't help matters when most of the participants are from the fitness industry, some are ACE certified while others are in the midst of taking the ACE personal training course.

My inferiority complex set in. I didn't want to disappoint DM by not being able to follow what is being taught. But little by little my self-doubt disappeared as I discovered that I actually understand what Jerrican was talking about. Plus I could do most of the workouts. Yeah, my body is aching all over now but I do feel satisfied knowing that I am actually pretty strong for someone so tiny.

About being tiny - after the attending the course, I've accepted the fact that I can't grow bigger. It's just not sustainable. So I'm now gonna concentrate on getting stronger and later on, possibly faster. And I still can't believe how lucky I am that I get to attend that course for free, courtesy of DailyMuscle. It is one of the biggest highlights for 2010 most definitely.

Thank you very very very very much DM! I really appreciate it!

No comments: