Sunday, May 30, 2010

I ran out of...

...BSN True Mass. Damn! How did that happen? I finished my workout today and went to my tiny kitchen to prepare a shake and when I opened my tub, it was almost empty. There was barely a scoop of powder left. Sh*t!

I'm very lucky that Fitnutritions still has a few tubs of True Mass left. For RM200, it is a good deal considering that other places like Egonutritions and GNC are selling it at more than RM270 a tub. That's a whole lot of difference, ladies and gentlemen.

My first tub of True Mass lasted me all of 2.5 months which i guess is okay. I took them sparingly, though. When I say sparingly, it means 3 scoops of powder after each workout. And I workout on average about 3 times a week.

I just hope I still have the funds to buy a tub of True Mass by the time Ramadhan arrives. I plan to take it during sahur.

No comments: