Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sad.

Excitement quickly turned into disappointment earlier today. I was looking forward to buy myself a pair of 10kg weight plates but it was not meant to be. I asked the sales guy at my friendly neighbourhood Fitness Concept that I want a pair of 10kg weight plates. He checked in the computer and brightly exclaimed, "Yes, we have it!" but it quickly followed with "but it's only gonna arrive here next Friday."

What a way to break the news, huh?

And so it is that I can't test my squat strength. And so it is I have to make do for another week without my pair of 10kg weight plates. And by that time it's gonna be Ramadhan already.

Bummer.

3 comments:

FatLouie said...

sabar ye beb? have u tried other FC branch that is second nearest to your house?

Aizan Suhaira said...

haihhh... the second nearest it at Sunway Pyramid but I hate that place. Parking is hell.

Maybe I'll go to Ikano lah. Kalau dah tak sabar sgt.

FatLouie said...

Oh tell me about it. I hate Sunway too. Imagine I have to go there EVERYDAY to work? man.. worst choice ever!

Nvm.. now u got ur 10kg + 2.5kg plates now.... :D