Sunday, July 25, 2010

Trekking @ Bukit Gasing

Being a tomboy doesn't mean I don't mind the rain...

Wanting something different, I joined a few friends and went up Bukit Gasing for a bit of jungle trekking. Nothing interesting, right? Well firstly it was raining rather heavily. And secondly, try trekking up a hill with an open umbrella in your hand. Yup, you read right. I trekked up a hill holding an umbrella.

At least I'm not the only one who trekked with an open umbrella...

I can't help it. I'm a city chick through and through. I can't live without hot showers, a comfortable bed, and Astro. It was a miracle I even went up there in the rain in the first place. We're going up there again next Sunday. Hopefully we'll have better luck with the weather. Perhaps I'd trek with high heels then. That'll be interesting, eh?

No comments: