Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Flying Solo

As you may have suspected, due to some unavoidable circumstances I am now without a trainer. After more than a month being mentored and having someone to egg me on, I have to admit flying solo yet again will be tough.

But, we adapt to survive.

And I shall re-adapt myself with solo training. Tonight's the first night I train alone. So far so good. But the real challenge is not tonight though. The real challenge will be tomorrow which is legs day. Gonna be quite tough to squat heavy without someone there spotting me.

Which is why I am looking for a training partner. Someone serious about weightlifting and whose training schedule jives with mine. Else, I may consider joining a gym with a decent number of power racks.

We'll see how it goes.

p/s
Eventually, I will get used to training alone. The most important part is to be consistent with my diet. That's my biggest challenge in my opinion.

No comments: