Saturday, January 2, 2010

Please don't talk

Warning: There is nothing informative about this particular entry. Only the b*tchings of one very amused lady.

If you've been reading this blog, you might remember that I am planning to set up a home gym of sorts. My gym membership will be expiring in March and I am doing my research on what equipments to buy and how much they'd cost. One of my absolute must-haves is a range of dumbbells.

And as I was surfing the net, I saw this godawful thing:



WTF? Why on earth would you need talking dumbbells? Frankly I couldn't be bothered to read the description of this particular product. I'm assuming it would bark out how many reps you've done or maybe emanate a few motivational stuff ala a personal trainer.

The fact that it's pink shows that it's catered for women. Please, don't insult us. It's bad enough that there are those sorry excuses for dumbbells that are pink in colour and weighing all of 0.5 kilos. Why waste money on those things when all you can invest in a few bottles of soft drinks that cost less that those pathetic pink dumbbells. Ughhhhhhh....

ANYWAY....whoever invented those silly talking dumbbells: I hate you. Maybe you should change the name slightly. Call it Talking Dumbs instead.

And whoever thought of those pink dumbbells: I hate you too.

No comments: