Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Updates... and a Wishlist

Yep. I'm back from my trip to Bali and it is worth every single penny that I spent. But I didn't get to use my TRX because my days were full and by the time I got back to the hotel room I was absolutely exhausted. And thus the TRX was tucked safely in my bag and was never used.

Anyway....

That's not what I wanted to write about. In conjunction with my birthday week I took the liberty of creating a wish list. And before you balk and start to close this particular window I would like to say that this is NOT a blatant attempt to ask for birthday gifts. It is more of a note to myself and as a way to record what I'd like to own for this year.

The list goes like this:

  1. Adjustable Bench - I need a decent one since I'm gonna terminate my gym membership soon.
  2. Kettlebells - It's a very handy piece of equipment to have. Check out the variety of moves you can do with the them, it's absolutely fab. But omigodddd... it is so pricey over here in Malaysia. It starts from RM300 and above. *gulp*
  3. TT Platinum Membership - Unlimited access to ALL TT workout manuals and videos AND you get to access the TT members forum. Always a good thing to be mingling with like-minded people.
  4. TRX - ops sorry.. I already have that.
  5. PushMore Membership - This is more of a 'maybe' thingy... I haven't tried it out yet so I'm not sure whether I'll like it.
Yup, I think that's about it. Most probably this list will grow as we move along.

No comments: